Fundraising campaigns only have one chance to succeed. With wide-ranging fundraising experience, specialising in the education and charity sectors, Aspire consultants will guide and advise your school or organisation from start-up to campaign completion or offer several levels of support from initial consultation through to complete fundraising office management.
Clients include schools, political interest groups, healthcare charities and heritage projects.
Fundraising Office start-ups
- Advice on office start-ups, staff appointments & managing set-up costs
- Database guidance & advice
- Realistic feasibility studies, bespoke and broad-based assessment
- Achieving support from stakeholders and the wider community
Fundraising & Appeal management
- Making the case for support, thorough assessment and consultation
- Identification of all potential funding streams
- Convert interest to significant financial support
- Bespoke and appropriate event planning, management and advice
Building successful relationships
- Relationship-building, from initial friend-raising through to potential donor management
- Management and training of development staff
- Communication as the key to success; from initial contact approach to social networking
- Skills, talents and money; all essential ways of giving. It’s not just about the money!
Our initial aim is to get to know your organisation and understand its culture and ethos. Tell us your requirements and we will initially conduct a feasibility study to assess viability – we will listen, be honest and support you to achieve your organisation’s ambition.