Aspire has an impressive reputation for offering genuine ‘tailor-made’ advice and support specifically targeted and valuable to your school.
Our clients regularly praise our practical, realistic approach and our targeted approach provides comprehensive advice relevant to your school and specific needs. Our aim is to demonstrate how many effective initiatives can be implemented, often with manageable costs, for maximum effect. Your consultant has the detailed knowledge to advise you of the very issues your school seeks to address.
We meet with governors & trustees, heads, senior leadership teams and other staff to discuss how we can help you achieve your ambitions for your school.
Our consultants have undertaken a diverse range of strategic audits and advisory assessments. By spending significant time with your leadership team and in your school we get to understand precisely how your organisation works, its strengths and its weaknesses, either actual or perceived. Our aim is to leave your team and staff feeling stronger, more confident and empowered as they work with you to raise standards, adopt new whole-school approaches or implement exciting new initiatives. Below are just some examples of work undertaken. Contact us to discuss how we can support your school.
- Leadership team management & effectiveness
- Pre-inspection assessment & compliance audit
- Curriculum & extra-curricular review
- Public Benefit & the wider community
External Relations & Marketing
- Stakeholder & wider community perception
- Effectiveness & review of existing strategies
- Communication: 360° internal & external
- Managing a diverse department
Philanthropy & Development
- Fundraising feasibility studies: an initial review
- Development office & fundraising effectiveness
- Friend-raising: the first step to fundraising
- Development staff training